Wednesday, February 6, 2013

listage

i haven't made a list in a long time. this feels liberating.

-funny last names. like REALLY FUNNY.
-laughing a lot
-learning more and more about my own loneliness. and about how to feel known.
-knowing Christ is my hiding place
-being faced with (almost every night and every morning...quite noisily) the way this world distorts love. how it's a feeling, an act, or an impulse now. not something cultivated, fought for, and selfless.
-ceramics class.
-funny looks. there are some people that i know that give the funniest looks. something about them just slay me. i guess it's because they are so distinct to said person.
-hugs. i had a day where literally ALL day i just wanted a hug. so when i got one, it was very nice.
-chai/earlgrey tea with milk and honey.
-catching up with friends far away.
-eating icing out of the can.
-taking my rest day from running
-being a rebel. always.
-night showers
-my birthday in two short weeks
-being okay with who i am.

yeah that's enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the loneliness. Right now I miss my sisters and need somebody to lean on. Love your writing. Carry on and don't keep calm

    ReplyDelete