Tuesday, April 26, 2011

twinkle twinkle little bat.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been stressed to the max with finals and silly drama.

BUT. Easter was lovely. I am so overwhelmed with God's love for me and the feeling of being Free in Him.

Also, I challenged myself last week to wear a dress for 7 days. I wanted to document with photos...but I didn't get the time. I did it though, and it was so fun. I love wearing dresses in the sunshine.

I whined all yesterday about how hard my life is and how sick I am and how many hours I'm taking next semester (20)...So to combat that whiny-ness, I'm going to make a list of some things that make me happy right now:

1) Falling in love with Feist again. She uses harp in her songs and she's French...what's not to love?
2) Discounted Easter candy. Instead of candy in our eggs this year, my mom put loose change to go buy Easter candy after easter. I got a bag of jelly beans, marshmallow eggs, gummy bunnies, and some Peeps for $3. Crazy right?
3) Making and printing photographs. I printed three 16X20 pictures today and I love them so much. It's so exciting when you love your own work.
4) Being loved. and sharing love.
5) The peonies in my front yard. There is no flower on this earth that smells as beautiful as a peony. Not to mention they are breathtakingly beautiful.
6) Planning how to beat the monotony of everyday life. Bike rides, new coffee shops, reading books, leaving notes in the library for strangers...etc.


2 comments:

  1. How I wonder where you're at...Up above the world so high...like a tea tray in the sky.

    Have you ever read about how Lewis Carrol came up with that little rhyme?

    ReplyDelete