Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little Lion Man




Weep for yourself, my man,
you'll never be what is in your heart
weep little lion man,
you're not as brave as you were at the start
rate yourself and rake yourself,
take all the courage you have left
wasted on fixing all the problems
that you made in your own head
-Mumford & Sons

If you click on the image, it gets larger!

I haven't really blogged about life recently, it's mostly been pictures.
In a nutshell, life has been nice. A balance between good and stressed. I feel more excited to live and create than I have in a long time. I hope that lasts. How are you?
Mary Em

p.s. Mrs. Mindy, that is a frog on my brother's glasses. Blogger has been dumb, it hasn't let me comment on anything....

2 comments:

  1. it IS a frog!!! that is SO awesome. and I feel so special that I got my very own "p.s." on your post.

    Urg. that is very annoying that you can't comment. I shall ask Stephen about it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen wants to know if you can comment on other blogs...he's going to try to figure out your problem.

    ReplyDelete