Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inspiration

...It came from two different wonderful things today.

The first, an adorable human being named Pradip Malde . I went and saw his works today. They literally stole my breath. The depths of the grays in his photos are overwhelmingly comforting and striking at the same time. Not to mention he's a wonderful person as well. When he talked to us about his works, he wasn't just saying how he photographed or the process, he spoke about life. I really cannot put it into words, but know this, it was beautiful.

The second, a person who is HIV positive being joyful and sharing that joy through purely joyous clothing. I don't know what hit me, but that's the first time I've cried over something on television...in probably forever.

Have a lovely, Inspiring, Friday!
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment