Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some photos and an actual post.






Oh hi guys, haven't legit posted in a while.
There's a reason.
I'm SUPER busy this semester. For real. I leave in the morning and I don't get home until around 9 every night. But I'm not complaining.
I'm not. Let me explain.
Today is a good example of why I don't complain: I woke up very early (5:30 AM) to meet a good friend at Starbucks to talk about life and God before school. Then I went to Chattanooga State. As I was walking to concert choir, a group of people were playing and singing "How He Loves Us" in the hallway. Worship was happening. I ended up having a couple hours in the afternoon and instead of writing a summary for Comp (which I'm procrastinating as I write this) I went and saw "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" at the cheap theatre with Jenny and Chad. Then I went to church which, as always, was glorious. I am busy. But I have time for fun. And, more than ever, God is a continual part of my life. His presence is evident wherever I go.
There, a real live post. I have to go write that summary now. Have a beautiful week.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment