Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today is day 3 of 6 wisdom teeth removal recovery days. I am all swollen like a chipmunk! I walked around with Jenny today at an art festival! It was really fun to see all the different styles and mediums used. Jen and I both absolutely LOVED Lisa Norris' work. So vintage.
( http://madebyonegirl.com/index.html ) -website! check her out.
Anywho, it was fun, even though I was the only chipmunk there. I AM looking forward to a summer filled with time to devote to all the art projects in my mind. Right now, I have to concentrate on getting better...oh AND studying for an Art History test (oh joy!).
Oh, also, you should totally go to myspace music and look up Courtney Marie Andrews. She's pretty much amazing.

Alrighty, happy saturday!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment