Thursday, May 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...






As I was listening to Pomplamoose's cover of "My favorite things" ( link= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYZMqQffQE) I thought of what my current favorite things are....here's a small list:

1)Nataly Dawn. Her voice is so pure and sweet. I love her!
2) the fact that So You Think You Can Dance is back.
3)This giant pink flower in my hair.
4) Dancing.


Okay there's what I really love right now. What I don't like is the big blister thing on my index finger...I think I'm going to have to sue my harp for doing that to me =)

I'm counting down the days until I'm completely done with Geometry. I really don't see the point of it. Oh well. Only 21 more lessons to go (<-the result of procrastination)

No comments:

Post a Comment