Friday, May 29, 2009


See no evil...
Speak no evil...
Hear no evil...
I bought this wreath of flowers at the Garden Ridge in Atlanta....

I'm planning to rip the flowers off and use them to make vintage hairpieces!
Yay! That's the sticker on my brother's car. I went to Little Five Points tuesday. It was quite fun. I couldn't take ANY pictures though, because it was POURING rain. =) It was very fun. I found out I was going to be an Aunt! I'm so very excited about that! I've been really busy rehearsing for my ballet studio's recital that's this weekend. It will be quite fun. I love love love watching the little five year olds dance. They're so cute. This year we have a BOY in that class...I must say, he's the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen! have a good Saturday!
Em

2 comments:

  1. You're going to be an aunt?! How exciting! happy face. I love the last picture of course :P and the first is cute.
    I will miss you this summer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Thanks!!! I will too. I'm going to write you a letter tonight! =D

    ReplyDelete