Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Being active from 6:30 am to 7:00 pm is fun...








So, this morning I went biking with some indescribably adorable people. I love them oh so very much. We biked and laughed and chunked rocks into the river. =) Afterwards I did ballet for an hour, which was so fun! I wore a romper today, you can't tell from my pictures...But when I walked into ballet, my friend who just came home from france said I looked very French. Hooray!!! Then I played tennis...ugh I'm exhausted. But it was a beautiful day to be outside and active. I loved today, and I love these people!

4 comments:

  1. Emily, I love you too!!!! :)

    btw, the i love the romper too! :)

    We need to do this again next week. very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks
    these pictures are great, esp the first two and the last one of the shells
    how is life for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!
    Thank you.
    Very great! I've been enjoying my summer immensely. How are you?

    ReplyDelete