Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Hero


This is dedicated to my Dad, Dan Vatt.

Fathers are extraordinary things. They teach you lessons, give you an example to follow. They aren't perfect, but they love you more than anything. Fathers are every day heroes that emit an overwhelming amount of selflessness. They go to work everyday to keep a roof over your head, and (as if that's not enough) they put up with your friends, take you shopping, and encourage you to follow your dreams. Father's are a strong support for a weak child to rely on. Think about your dad, isn't he a rock? My dad is the funnest person I know. I think he's hilarious (though many don't...) and his "great" sense of humor's rubbed off on me. =) I love you dad! I hope you have a great Father's day!

2 comments:

  1. Your dad looks like such a nice/fun guy! Happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha He's pretty silly! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete