Thursday, August 19, 2010

a post that is complaining about future heartache



I have to admit something. I have a heavy heart. One of my best friends (I don't use the term "best friend" lightly, I'll have you know...) is leaving on Saturday for college. We talked about it today. We both know that it's going to be different. We both know that this a new, exciting chapter in her life. Sheesh. I hate knowing things and still being just as frightened and sad as when you don't know things. I don't know if that sentence made sense. Well anyway, tomorrow I'm saying goodbye to her. Goodbye. I don't know how the words are going to leave my mouth with out my heart breaking just a little bit.
Moral of this post: Cherish your friends. You never know when you'll have to say goodbye...and even when you know it hurts just as much.
Mary Em

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm so sorry. I bet you feel very left behind. College is weird. It turns everyones lives upside down.

    ReplyDelete