Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let it always be known, that I was who I am.






Oh naïve little me
asking what things you have seen
You're vulnerable in your head
You'll scream and you'll wail till you're dead

Creatures fade by night
Following things that aren't right
and they're tired and they need to be lead
They'll scream and they'll wail till they're dead

But give me to a rambling man
Let it always be known that I was who I am

Beaten, battered, and cold
My children will live just to grow old
But if i sit here and weep
I'll be blown over by the slightest of breeze

And the weak need to be lead
And the tender I'll carry to their bed...

Oh but give me to the Rambling Man
Let it always be known, that I was who I am.
(excerpts from Rambling Man)

I love early mornings. I haven't been up as early as I was today in a long while. I woke up with moonbeams streaming through my window. I watched as the sky and clouds turned from black and grey to a brilliant azure and pink. I walked in the morning breeze and grew warm in the golden sun. Ah yes. This day has been nice.
Have a fabulous rest of Wednesday.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment