Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello long lost friends.

I rarely blog anymore, this is becoming more and more evident.
I also rarely check any other people's blogs anymore.
I miss it. I miss spending thirty minutes of my day reading about people's lives and seeing there fashion sense and getting tips about everything.
Once school starts (in three weeks or something like that. crazy) I'm going to blog at least once a week. I used to try to categorize this blog as a "fashion blog" or an "art blog" or strictly a place to share my photography and "poetry" (ha!). It's going to be all of those things. So don't expect anything to be routine. Just expect one post a week.
Yay.
In recent news,
I've kept up with my 365, only skipping once. (even if some of my days have been extremely mediocre photos)
Many profound truths have been revealed to me in the last week, like this line "My love is for other people, because I cannot possess the love of another person."
I've been blessed with great friends and wonderful times with them this summer.

So yeah, that's what has been going in in my life. I might not even blog until school starts. But I will be back.
Mary Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment