Monday, January 3, 2011

Mr. Stevens

Mr. Sufjan Stevens is such an interesting individual. He says things like:
"Yes, I still knit. I’m part of a knitting group of mostly women, but there are a couple of guys who crochet. It’s pretty casual, but I like to do hats and scarves. Occasionally I’ll try something harder, like a sweater."

and

(about the Creepy Christmas Feeling)
"It's the kind of feeling that causes a transformation of the heart and compels me to call my grandmother, to learn to love my parents, to respect my friends, to consider the immeasurable gift of life, the incarnation of God, the Christ Child, a newborn baby, lying in a manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes, who would conquer the world not with brute force, but with love."

Just wanted to share.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment