Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winterwear/List #2


It's so funny to think that this was just last week.

List #2: Resolutions.
*note: I pretty much don't like resolutions...they usually never come true. But I thought I'd try to list some of my goals for 2011*
In 2011 I want
1) To believe at least six impossible things before breakfast. (yeah I stole that one from Lewis Carrol)
2) To believe the best of people. Even when they aren't the best.
3) To start running again.
4) To acknowledge Jesus Christ's Lordship in my life.
5) To be openly happy more.
6) To work at Cedar Lake Camp with Jenny.
7) To practice at least 7 hours a week.
8) To really see all that's around me.
9) To learn not to look back.
10) To learn to look forward with caution.
11) To throw caution to the wind (uh I love a good oxymoron)
12) To create for my Creator.
13) To write more letters.
14) To really perceive others hurts.
15) To travel.
16) To smile more.
17) To make others smile more.
18) To love more.
19) To save for college.
20) To hold my faith above everything.

So there you go...some of my many goals for 2011.
What are your goals?
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment