Sunday, September 18, 2011


Happiness is only real if shared-Christopher McCandless

this weekend confirmed these and many other things in my mind:
-God always supplies what I need. Always.
-God loves me too deeply for me to grasp
-I want more than anything to pack my things and go. anywhere.
-Dear friends and adventure are the ingredients for a most excellent road trip
and much much more.

Oh dear Jesus, help me be grateful. Help me get rest. and above all, help me to love people the way I ought to.

3 comments:

  1. I just watched "Into The Wild" and i was googling a bit more info about Chris McCandless after and your blog post came up. It struck me as quite profound that the day you posted this was the day i brokeup with my girl, four months ago.

    I think i've been learning that "happiness is only real when shared" ever since :s

    Peace, love and light! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this. What a gift it was!
      Peace to you to, and what a coincidence!

      Delete
  2. Wow. I watched the movie over the weekend and just stumbled on your post here. It's nice to see another Christian who was touched by this beautiful story. Ever think about breaking the mold, moving somewhere crazy, and doing missions?

    Anthony (Lexington, KY for now)

    ReplyDelete