Monday, January 2, 2012

hello 2012



This is who I spent my New Year's with. trust me, it was fun.

I'm welcoming the new year with open arms. I'm quite ready for things to progress in my life and this year holds many changes that will result in progressing.
I'm lucky to have few regrets (if any, really) from last year. I feel like 2011 was lived to the very fullest, in spite of the dark semester I had this fall. I'm not making any resolutions this year. I'm going to let things evolve naturally and just live and not talk about living as much. I hope that makes sense.
So happy new year. I hope last year was lovely. I hope this year will be even lovelier.

I am starting a 52 weeks project. Which I will update on my Flickr (there's a little thing up in the left corner)
A picture a week. I know I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment