Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby It's fact,



Our love is true, the way black is black, and blue is just blue. (Hellogoodbye-yeah, I'm late on that fad)

I love that song! It sorta inspired this outfit here. I don't know why I'm making that face. But I do know why there's a light spot! IT IS SUNNY AGAIN! You have no idea how happy I am about that. The weather was breathtaking today. The sun was shining but it was chilly with a nice breeze. Honestly, I smiled almost all day.
I hated these shorts until I found out two things-1) obviously, they look better cuffed, 2) the match my pink tights! That remedied the problem.
Today really has been a good day, although I have a lot left to do. I have to take a test, do some math, clean my room (hehe you know that post about cleaning my room more often....yeah that didn't happen), write haikus (which I will post on here tomorrow), read 1st Peter 1 again, and go to jazz! Yay!
I'm getting more and more excited about preview weekend up at Covenant College. I know it's just a big hype and all, but hey, it's literally a vacation! I mean, I get to spend two days up on a mountain that has beautiful weather AND beautiful scenery (not to mention fun people).
I need to go eat something now and take that history test. Have a fantastical rest of the day, loves.

Mary Em

3 comments:

  1. hehe yeah just a tad bit late on the hellogoodbye bandwagon! but they are still great! Yes the weather has been PERFECT...except up here on the mountain it's a tad chilly when the wind is blowin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jen...hahaha YES I KNOW. It was GORGEOUS on the mountain!

    ReplyDelete