Friday, September 25, 2009

When I last saw Mary,

She lied and said it was her birthday...

*sigh* Oh Charlie Fink, I really do love you! (I'm talking about Noah and the Whale...)


This is outside of my civil war reenactment tent. It was drying out due to the horrible rain it faced last weekend.

These pants used to be self-respecting corduroys..until I hodge-podged in them. I got glue all over them. I made the mistake of "peeling" one of the glue-spots off. I ended up peeling off the courduroyness as well. So they sat in my closet...until last week! I took in the seams in the bottom-making them straight-jeans (they used to be flares) and attacked them with a cheese-grader. I'm not so sure if the cheese-grader thing was my best idea ever, I ended up with fuzz all over my room. Anyway, I spent about a week sewing patches behind the holes. I quite like them now. =)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like them alot. We need to do something soon. What are you doing this weekend? oh darn i forgot joe has his first regatta on saturday...ugh. well soon, very soon.

    ReplyDelete