Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mmm be it truth?

Phil of Brandywine Books tagged me his post. I love this idea!

It is "creative writing" (or flat out lying...)


• Thank the person who gave this to you. Thanks Phil!
• Link to the person who nominated you. (done)
• Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
• Nominate "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


1. I always have had a fascination with people who are complacent in their normalcy.
2. When I was little, I wanted to be a lawyer.
3. I once told my SS teacher I broke my wrist during gymnastics. (in Texas...in case you were wondering) Two things, the teacher was my neighbor and my parent's closest friend...and I've never done gymnastics. Oops.
4. Whenever I discover a new musician (who's male), I automatically begin planning how we're going to meet, and what my wedding dress will look like.
5. The one time I ever tried driving without my mom in the car (which was entirely illegal...since I didn't even have my permit yet...) I drove halfway up the hill...tried to turn around...and practically got stranded in the middle of my neighbor's lawn.
6. In my family, I have been dubbed many things...such as "little mom" when I was younger, "peacemaker" when I was older "entertainment" when my parents realized how gullible I really was.

I underestimated the difficulty of this....

Anyway, bloggers who should do this:

*Sara from Sara's Blog
*Lydia from Feat Upon the Straight and Narrow
*Kate from KatherineG's
*Bethany from Perplexed, but not in despair
* Christine from in preparation for a future in journalism

Now I must go conquer today!
Mary Em

3 comments:

  1. You have an interesting blog.

    I'm an ex-photography teacher; many of your photos are very very good.

    I'm a music lover; my taste is not a lot like your taste...but that is what makes life interesting.

    You quote Churchill. Good for you and why at your age?

    You have an interesting blog. Thank you.

    Pray without ceasing and read your Bible a whole lot!

    These messages came to you from an old guy in Oregon....who doesn't know which profile to use.
    I am John Book to my blog friends.
    arukuhito@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Mindy...I'd rather not discuss it =)
    It was almost three years ago...don't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete