Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"There may be mermaids under the water...


There may even be a man in the moon,
Oh, but Vince your time is runnin' out.
You better get yourself together soon"
~M. Ward



What?! Outfit post?
I kinda love this silver top...alot.
It's one of the many items Jenny and I share.


No matte how hard I try, I always look ridiculous in these pictures...


One of my T-shirt scarves!


I haven't been blogging this week because we have guests!
My neighbors are staying here. Savannah is 12 and Emmaline (Elliot Smith?) is 7.
Ahhh I love the both! I haven't minded having three little sisters...

Anyway, project #6: Hem skirts! I have at least two skirts I've been meaning to hem...so..I'm going to!

Random note: I read the "Scarlet Pimpernel" yesterday. (yes, the whole thing) It was amazing.

"I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns."
-Sir Winston Churchill.
Ha. If only he knew that I was (at one time) obsessed with earth tones...

Have a great Wednesday friends
Mary Em

3 comments:

  1. Your clothing style is quite amazing :) thank you for all your comments. I like you Winston qoutes on your newest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I found an old old video camera, the kind you have to tuurn the knob around and around to make it work haha. You should look at it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Kevin!
    You're welcome!!!
    Ahhh that's so cool! I will definitely have to look at that!

    ReplyDelete