Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ey Ey oooh ah!








Valentine making fun


Check out those textures!



dancing lumberjack?

So today is my last day of being sixteen. I'm not really nervous or excited...or anything. I think that sixteen wasn't what I expected and seventeen won't be either.
Last night I had the best time with my friend Jenny. We went to a Vaudeville Cafe and then to Mudpie to see some friends play music! So nice. I wish I had gotten some photos though.

*Sigh*I have been completely failing in the "projects" thing. I will say that last week's project was Valentines. And this past week's was hemming a skirt. If so, I'm on track =)

*side note: the title is the beginning of "Cousins" by Vampire Weekend...just thought I'd let you know.

"A joke is a very serious thing"-Winston Churchill. (I've been slacking in this area...)

Have a good Sunday!
Mary Em

2 comments: