Thursday, June 3, 2010

Musings of a silly girl on a Glorious Thursday.


Hi,
I love today. I'm having a fantabuloso summer. What about you guys? So my project for this week was the above picture. I sent it to Jen, who is now at camp. The top says "Hi, I'm Rod and I like to party."
Painting has been going well...although I definitely am struggling. Oils look a lot easier to use than they are. We are copying a Georgia O'Keefe though, and I love her style. A lot. So the thing that's on my mind today is honesty. Is it better to be a "nice" person or a "good friend" or to be honest? Something to think about.
ALSO
If you like She & Him

which you should,
then you should go to a concert with me! They're coming to Atl, and doing an outdoor concert in the botanical gardens downtown...awesome. I want to go very badly.

Okay. I must go now. Stay Sweet.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment