Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo and five random things I'm loving at the moment.


(the above is a different edit of my 365 photo...which you can see if you click day sixty-four[I think] in the top left-hand corner....or you could skip the whole thing.)

Five things I love about my life right now: (In no real order)
1) Jenny's coming home!!!! tomorrow!!!!!
2) my room is so close to being gloriously organized.
3)I'm going to be teaching an art class for elementary age kids and ballet this coming school year.
4) I have a whole month before I starts school...which means I can play uke and mandolin and harp and art it up for four more weeks.
5) I'm graduating this fall, so I'm starting as a full time student at Chatt State in the Spring.

Ahhh God is good.
Mary Em

p.s. I've been having trouble with blogger lately. It won't let me comment on anything. So If you comment and I don't comment back-know that I love you and thank you for whatever you said!

1 comment: