Monday, August 1, 2011

Gluten Freedom and a small list of things I love

My breakfast this morning honestly tasted like eating corn-on-the-cob. BUT it really wasn't that bad. Thus a gluten-free school year begins.

things I love right now:

1) organizing. ever since I got home, I've been on a strange organization kick. So far, I've organized letters, spices, books, desk drawers, the tea cabinet, and my bathroom. I wonder what else I'm going to organize!
2) Listening to Band of Horses and Family Airplane while editing camp pictures.
3) Living camp all over again because of editing camp pictures and writing captions.
4) Listening to certain songs and laughing really hard because of camp (i.e. FAther's hunting in the forest, MOther's cooking in the home...)
5) Telling people about camp.
6) Writing people from camp letters.
7) Journaling stories and things about camp.

so basically....I love camp.

Mary Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment