Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Someone recently wished me sunshine in my life. I think that some little grey clouds are going to be hanging around me for a while, but sunshine will peek through eventually.

I'm beginning to get cabin fever at work.
The weather has been delightful and I've been trapped in an artificial arctic. I spend most of my time answering questinos for poor, confused people. When I'm not doing that, I'm laughing with the people I work with and staring out the large windows, wishing I could go on a walk outside. But I can't.
Because of this, I get a little restless and have to walk around a lot and imagine lots of things. Also, I've been really impulsive. Last night I dyed my hair blue/green. I like it quite a lot, but it is a little crazy. That's what the pictures are of. I'll take some cool ones once I get time.
Also, today I had my first migraine since I went gluten-free two weeks ago! I've had little headaches, but nothing huge until today. SO I think this whole diet change might be working. hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment