Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm so glad...








I'M HOME!

My week was absolutely amazing, but I really did miss home...a lot. I haven't gone through my pictures from camp yet, so that's why there's only a couple pics. I missed them so much. And all of my friends. Guess what?! (drum rolls) JENNY IS HOME! I'm so excited. I'm going to get to see her in like, a day or two. YES! Well, I will begin with my first day.

Day one:
It was extremely awkward. We didn't really know eachother or anything so we kinda sat around. The symphony was very good, and also kinda hilarious. They played all these classic rock songs. I got to my gorgeous host home and missed all my friends in Chattanooga.
Day two: Sunday. We were all dressed in mourning AND it rained- how cheerful. Church was very interesting, since it was my first exposure to the Episcopal church. The church was gorgeous and the service was fascinating. I "rode" sidesaddle. I was actually led around a tiny patch of grass, but it was still pretty impressive. The first dance class was again, awkward. But very fun. I think the dance classes are what I'm going to miss the most. It was funny, all day we'd be with girls, so when the boys showed up it was like "AHHH look, BOYS!"
Day Three: So fun, I got to know Katie Beach (who's amazing) and bunches of the other girls, more. We also had our first official "classes". dance class, of course, was amazing!

Okay so that's almost half of my week. I'll try to blog the rest tomorrow! Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. yyyaaaayyy! :) keep writing about your week!

    btw, i love the pictures! smily needs to be put together! he's on my desk beside me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! haha I will.

    Is it a 'he'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk... he just fit in that sentence better.... maybe it's a girl?
    yes. it's a girl. there are 2 girls participating and one guy (sometimes).

    ReplyDelete