Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair's clean-cut, SCULPTED!















Okay, I'm really addicted to Dear and the Headlights. Serious. I love them! Ah Yesterday was very fun! Cara came over and we goofed off for a couple of hours. Every time Cara comes over, we walk to Micah's. It all started when we were listening to a song by Miniature Tigers where he door-bell ditches a girl he likes. Cara got this wild hair to do that to Micah (but she doesn't like him...) ANYWHO, we walked all the way to his house and she says "Okay Emily, do it!"...I just looked at her like she was crazy. As we stood on the front porch arguing about it, Mrs. Schreiner saw us and invited us in. Haha it was a fun afternoon. So now it's a tradition. =)

That's the end of the picture's from Atheneaum that I'm going to put up here! Hopefully I'll be able to put up the Sara and I pictures and Cara and I pictures sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment