Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh no!

I've been having a busy, fun filled week! Sorry for the lack of posting! So I need to finish my Atheneaum week.

Day 4: Really fun! It was just more classes and such, but all of us were getting to know eachother! Finally! haha I don't remember any SPECTACULAR things...but it was great fun.
Day 5: ugh, camera crew was here. I remember that...I also remember this was the day Caroline spent forever trying to get a spoon to stick on her nose long enough so I could take a picture...=)
Day 6: was the tea. It was really fun, but bittersweet. We all knew it was our last "full" day at camp. KATIE'S BIRTHDAY! Ahhh We had a cake and everything-so sweet.Thursday night was awful in such a wonderful way. After dance practice (wear my hoop fell apart!) we went into a room and passed a candle, saying what meant the most to us about the week, and what we would remember. Ahh It was so emotional! We all came out crying...haha the poor boys were standing there...they didn't know what to do.
Day 7: Exams! The test was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be...but I passed. hahaha I forgot to tell you, on Thursday night, Katie and I stayed up forever making "Whaledactle" pins. "Whaledactles" are a very important animal. Well we all wore them. After exams we changed into REAL clothes! *gasp!* we all felt naked...=P anyway, Katie and I set up for the ball, which was a BALL. And the Ball was a BALL...and sad too. Afterwards we went to Waffle-House (a tradition) and one-by-one we said goodbye to eachother. It was very sad.

Overall, I loved atheneaum SO much and I can't wait to see everyone again. =) I promise I'll upload pictures soon. Lots of love.

OH YEAH. JENNY's BACK! we hung out yesterday! =) 'kay bye!

3 comments:

  1. you had a ball at the ball.
    bahahahahhahahahhahaha
    that's the second time i've heard you say that line about the ball and i laughed equally as hard the second time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Thanks! how are you today? having fun at the party? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, only ONE of the obnoxious cousins showed up... and she sat at the table fixing her make up part of the time and ignored us the other part, so it wasn't half bad.
    i was the recruited photographer for the evening and took over 400 pics. ahhhh. i have an illness. but thankfully whenever i wanted to dodge a relative, i could just hold my camera up and take a picture so it was covering my mouth so i couldn't talk. :)

    ReplyDelete