Friday, July 10, 2009

My Fairy Friends.















I know I should've rationed my amount of pictures I upload...but I didn't. I hope you enjoy these pictures of my gorgeous friends and I. Sara was sweet enough to take the group picture of us. We had a wonderful time pretending we were fairies. I think Bethany (the Redhead above) looked so breathtaking! She fit in with her surroundings.

I've had a wonderful week, I hung out with my dear friends, Micah and Sara, on Tuesday, Wednesday, AND Thursday morning (well Thursday was just Sara...but oh well) . I love them ever so much.

So, tomorrow, Chattanooga is going to be left alone. It seems as if all the wonderful people are going away. Haha...well it's not THAT bad. I leave tomorrow to be "finished" at Atheneaum. I will spend my week in a corset, a hoopskirt, and billions of pounds of undergarments...I'm looking forward to it. It will be very fun.

Meanwhile, I'll have no contact with any of my family members or friends. Oh dear. I'll also not be able to blog. My internet has been acting up. Sorry for the lack of posting.

Anywho, I love you all (all 9 of you!) very much and thanks for reading. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to miss you too! Chattanooga is going to be so lonely. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMILY! these pictures are wonderful. looks like yall had the best time. i wish i could have been there.

    ReplyDelete