Friday, March 25, 2011

3 things from the Chatt State Library

Surprise! I'm actually in the library, waiting for Jenny to be done with class.
So yeah, reminds me of old times to be thinking up 3 happy things to share.

1)I am absolutely loving the new Ruche Lookbook








I only wish I could afford everything in the magazine.

2) I love that last night,my brother and I had a music swap. So now, I have plenty of new music to keep me busy. My current favorite from what he gave me is this

3) I'm so excited about taking Jenny's and I's (grammar?) senior portraits today. I have a lot of ideas and can't wait to get shooting. Also, it's exciting that this will be the 3rd time in a week Jen's come to spend the night at my house.


So yay, three things! I will probably be uploading a photo post later today, so let me apologize in advance for two posts in one day.

Mary Emily

1 comment: