Thursday, March 25, 2010

I do not attempt to follow the paths on which my mind wanders....

Today was a glorious day, and it's not over yet.

As I'm getting older, I've learned that it doesn't matter what people think of you. So as we're around the Chatt State campus, my friends Julie and Sara and I begin jumping in puddles and squealing like little girls. Later today I was at the Schreiner's house. While Mrs. Schreiner went to pick up the cousins, Sara (sort of), Andrew and I held a rocking dance party in their living room.

I got home and just smiled to myself. God has blessed me with a wonderful life.

So yeah. I had a great day! I only blogged to get some of that happy feeling out and share it with you!

1 comment:

  1. I OBJECT! ;)
    Actually, today was splendid. :)
    I like this post. :)

    ReplyDelete