Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All I want is your eyes.

Bowerbirds "Northern Lights" from matt amato on Vimeo.



So the Bowerbirds make my heart soar.


I am face with a strange dilemma these days. Life is so exciting. But it's not because anything special is going on. It's because I'm in love with God. It's because it's sunshiny outside. It's because I'm almost done with school. It's because drawing is going so well. It's because I just practiced for an hour and a half. It's because I'm getting a wonderful camera soon. It's because I have ideas floating around my head. It's because I'm planning a party. It's because I've begun to write a story. It's because I have letters to write to people. It's because I'm reading wonderful books. It's because it's Spring and Nature's woken up from its nap.

So that's why, if you see me any time soon, I'll probably be dancing down the street with a contented smile on my face.
I hope your week shapes up to be as splendid as mine is.

Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment