Saturday, March 20, 2010


I looked out my window today, and do you know what I saw?
Hm. Let me tell you.

I saw a boy, no more than twenty.
He was all dressed in white and a faint shade of blue.
He stared at the sunshine about him, for there was plenty.
And he looked at the sky, pondering what to do.

Then a girl, a pretty girl glided into my back yard.
She smiled at the boy and blushed to her toes.
She said something witty to him that made him laugh hard.
He turned pink all over, even his nose.

He commented on her dress,
Which was pink and yellow.
He told her about her loveliness,
All the while thinking, I'm a lucky fellow.

They spoke for a while,
Until it was time for them to part.
Before the boy left he smiled,
And told the girl she'd always have his heart.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. HOW COME YOU DIDN'T CALL ME TO CELEBRATE THIS WONDERFUL FIRST DAY OF SPRING?! I wouldn't have been able to come anyway but it would have been fun!!!!

    p.s. I seriously miss you too..... SEE YOU TOMORROW (today) [hopefully]!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete