Sunday, March 7, 2010

I heard November Rain




I love this jacket, despite it's grandma appearance. The grey sweaterdress is definitely a new favorite as well. You have to love thrift stores!
My new leather purse deserves a post of its own. I love it so much.

I am not posting for any reason except...I'm on spring break this week!
The problem with being homeschooled is not of your spring breaks line up. Although I don't have Chatt State, I still have school at home and ballet. BUT STILL

I have a week to gather my thoughts and re-focus. I need to gain serious motivation as well. For the past week, I've been very very very apathetic about things. Basically, my laziness is killing me. I'm too lazy to eat, too lazy to practice, too lazy to study, too lazy to hang out with friends, or even too lazy to pray!
I've just breathed and things like that. But I haven't lived. SO spring break will be a time for me to do some spring cleaning in my room (because it needs it) and get creatively re-charged by spending some time in the Bible. I can't wait!

Oh, title...It's from the song On the Radio by Regina Spektor. I sang it tonight in a talent show! Some dear friends played instruments with me and they did so well!

I had a great weekend that was full of fun as well as work...but now I'm so glad it's over. I can truly begin to relax a little.

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple" Dr. Seuss

Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Your blog is finally letting me comment. :)

    Wish I could have been there Sunday!

    See you sooooon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leather purse does deserve its own post, it's absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete