Sunday, March 21, 2010

A letter

Dear Heart,
You are so trusting. Do not be unwise.
Do not fall prey to this world's ideals.
For you are prized and cherished.
Oh Dear Heart,
You are so large.
Love everything and everyone with Christ's love, but do not love too deep.
Dear Heart,
You are so careless! Do not let people who do not deserve to be there make a lodging in your innermost corners and crevices.
Oh My Dear Heart,
You are so young!
Do not deceive yourself into love. You are not meant to love in that way as of yet.
Finally, Dear Heart,
You are so impatient. Wait. For the love that waits is true and strong.
Sincerely,
Brain.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm. I like this. I feel just like this right now.
    And all that I was complaining of earlier! gr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Mind if I share this with a few kids that eat out of my fridge??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks! No problem...hahahah

    ReplyDelete