Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My toes are freezing


My finished journal. Snazzy eh?


My family and I have always been big fans of Hockey. In fact, I've see the Stanley Cup. So you can only expect that the USA vs. Canada was a big deal.

My sister and I donned War Paint.


A french Canadian. HAW HAW

I didn't mind that the Canadians won. I quite like the team. Especially Sidney Crosby.

Project # 9: to make a dress. Wish me luck.

Since it is not February anymore, I am done posting Winston Churchill quotes. *sad I know*

I will now include Dr. Seuss quotes in all of my posts in March!

Happy Birthday Doctor Seuss!
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”

I must go get some socks!

Mary Em

1 comment: