Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Selfish

This post is me talking out silly thoughts. I think they all sound self-centered.


I have learned how to see. I credit this to my Drawing and Photography teachers. Mr. Wood opened my eyes to the world around me. Now I see art in every nook and cranny of the universe. (unknowingly, he made me appreciate God's creation more than ever)
Mr. Page showed me how to run my eyes along the edges of things...essentially to feel things out with my eyes.
Weird? Maybe.
It is kind of strange...but really wonderful at the same time.
When I look at a person's face, I see the angles and lines of it. I look into their eyes I see wonderful tones. I've come to just observe more. It is weird how much body language and such says about a person. I've found out that you can really get to know a person in a short while. Look at how they stand and listen to their voice. But also, look them in the eyes. The eyes are said to be the "window to your soul". I really do believe this...So if I talk to you, and I look you straight in the face, don't be intimidated...I'm just studying you to get to know you.
Sorry.
I'm going to clean my room now.
Jenny is coming over tomorrow!
And then leaving for camp...for the whole summer. *sigh*
Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. God bless you and prosper you. Art is in every nook and cranny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camp are you going to be at for the whole summer?

    ReplyDelete