Monday, May 3, 2010

little john, he always tells the truth.

Tomorrow, I have a final. Thursday, I have an art final (technically a critique).
Then I only have two subjects, two finals, and two weeks left before summer officially begins.
That is very exciting news.
Urg. I'm only blogging because I don't want to do other things that I should be doing.

The title is part of one of my favorite Vampire Weekend songs.

I woke up at five this morning to go play a nurses breakfast that started at seven that was thirty minutes away. That sentence was definitely not grammatically correct. Oh well. Anyway, I got home at nine and went upstairs to take a "short nap". I ended up sleeping until one. I have felt like a slug all day, but honestly, I only slept that long because I needed it.

And now, I'm going to study a little more before the four hours I spend at dance every Monday. Sheesh. I can't wait until summer because ballet will be over. Don't get me wrong, I love dancing, and I love all of the friends that I have at ballet. But I'm not sure if it's worth the eight to ten hours a week I spend there.

Sheesh.

Bye. I hope your Monday hasn't been as blue as mine has.
Mary Em

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I am obviously not studying either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww, Emily! I can tell by the two "Sheesh" 's in your post that you are stressed and need a pick-me-up. Will be praying for you! High School (especially with college courses and extra activities) is a stressful time. But you have been dancing through it with an excellent attitude, a loving heart, a carefree spirit and a very mature faith in our loving Father. Keep it up. And may He hold you, guide you and keep your lovely feet on His glorious path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you said "sheesh" twice. i made my day. also the title <3

    http://www.zmemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/vampireweekend.jpg

    ReplyDelete