Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You've got a friend in me.

So I decided to do a little study on the word "friend"
Just because.

So here is the official dictionary definition:
a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
That's reasonable.
Here's what "friend" has come to mean:
A real friend is someone who:

a)it's okay to fart in front of.

b)you don't mind talking to on the bus for atleast 20 minutes.

c)can borrow $5 and never has to pay it back

d)you'll actually call up do stuff.
Bob: "Hey Jim, you wanna go see a show downtown"
Jim: "Sorry man, I'm broke, and how are we gonna get there."
Bob: "No problem, I'll lend you the 5 bucks and we'll take the bus."
Jim: "Yeah, okay" (loud farting sound)
Bob: "Whoah! That was a good one!

Bob and Jim are friends.
Wow. Really?!
Thanks urban Dictionary.


On a different note.
After this Saturday, all my responsibilities will be GONE!
Love.
I am going to blog more often. I promise.
Project this week: Scrapbook thing for Bethany, dear.

Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment