Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh when you go on a date,

you put on a shirt! And ride your bike to the dattttte!

WELL. Basically, I tried to upload pictures to here, but blogger was being dumb.
I woke up less than an hour ago. Last night I stayed up super late reading Sherlock Holmes.
Mmm So brilliant.
Anyway, I'm sitting here, drinking coffee, eating scones, and listening to Liszt. So nice.

Project for this week: Romper...remember?

Also, I started a 365. That means one picture a day. So yeah if you want to follow the progress of that, look in the left-hand corner of my blog. The "photos" thing is my Flickr.

Life is very nice as of now. I am finishing theory today! Julie and I are going to make shirts! And, today Jenny and I are signing up for classes! We're taking comp. together...and hopefully eating together and such. So yeah! Yay for planning! and painting is going well too. Summer just feels good.
Have a good Tuesday, I sure am.
By the way, random title, from Hot Rod.
Mary Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment