Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ah Tuesday, thanks for saving the week





The outfit above is terribly unmonumental. The picture is pretty horrible too. BUT I posted it to pay homage to the gorgeous green sweater Jamie got me for my birthday (un-birthday really) and the AMAZING t shirt that Jen got me. =)
Note: She's a folk singer named courtney marie andrews. LOVE. She is a bird with keys around her neck and she's talking to the mountains. It looks kind of creepy unless you know that....

Well today has been grand. I love Tuesdays. I really do. No more "sheesh's"

I took the science final that I was oh so worried about....and it was easy-peasy.
Oh projects: Last week, I cleaned out the playhouse in my backyard to make it a studio. (1) I went through all of my grandfather's old oil paints to see if they were good (2) AND I reconned a dress and a jacket (3). Three projects! Yes. SO that means. that I'm caught up! This week's project...I'm not sure. Something good. I could always finish that calvin&hobbes pillow....

OH WELL
Have a great Tuesday. I'm certainly having a swell one.
Bye dear friends.
Mary Em

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday is even a pretty name. Lucy says if she weren't allergic to dogs, she would get a little fluffy, white dog and name it Tuesday.

    Yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shirt. I like white shirts. Most of them are plain but have something interesting to show. Like you.

    ReplyDelete