Sunday, December 11, 2011

nutcracker madness


Nutcracker is:
Glitter.
Giggles.
Sniffling during snow scene because it's all so beautiful and this is your last year.
Balling backstage because you realize how much you adore the whole thing.
Snow. Throwing it. Stealing it. Watching Rhonda clean it up.
Lots of Rhonda jokes.
Taking pictures of the same people over again so that other people get the idea it's a four man show.
Fighting with my pretend little brother Fritz who's actually a girl named Gracie.
Going back to see my little cherubs and angels and being asked preposterous questions. My favorite was "Are you really a flower?"
Threatening to do crazy things with Amanda during school show. Only to giggle and realize that we never will do said crazy things.
Aching Feet.
Butch and Jimmy. The living legends.

Ohhh Nutcracker. How I love you. How I'll miss you. How I wish I could just think about you all the time instead of working on finals.
Bleck.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Love the picture.
    2. This makes me want to cry and smile all at the same time.
    3. I love and miss you guys so much.
    4. Can't wait to see more pictures.
    5. Did I mention that I love you guys?
    6. Can't wait for our ballet sleepover.

    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete