Monday, April 5, 2010

An attempt...

at finishing things I've started.

So guess what?
(no, not chicken butt)

I am almost caught up on my projects. Last week I completed THREE projects! Leaving me only to worry about the pillow that I'm supposed to be making Micah. And that can be an ongoing one since it is so time consuming.

My project for this week: Recon a dress for prom. I have caved into the pressure of my peers. I'm going to prom. Blah. Oh well, I hope it's fun. I have a pretty dress that I'm going to add things too. And hopefully it is smashing.

I need to take picture of my finished projects to post on here...but I'm too lazy.

Mary Em

psst. I'm going to get a Canon Rebel XSi this week. Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret.

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! EGAD!! im so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna see the dress =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. d;gh;skjdhgk;sjhdfgkdshfkghdsghd;fghdsk;fhg;dfshgdskjghk;dfsghsk;djghkdsj;fghdkghk;dsjgh;g

    LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

    ReplyDelete