Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring....

Hello!
I must apologize for not blogging as often as I should. I've been very busy lately with wonderful things! I mean, just last weekend, I went to a fondue party, princess party, an art show, and a fairy party. During all that I laughed a lot and ate entirely too many sweets. And this weekend's turning out to look that busy (fun) as well!
I am sitting nice and cozy in the Chatt state library. Just like last semester!
In a second, I'm going to go to my classroom and spend time drawing before class. Isn't that nice?
I hope all is well with you, my wonderful readers. Well, if anyone actually does read these....
Have a nice Tuesday and don't let the "middle of the week blues" get you tomorrow!
Mary Em

p.s. I shall leave you three things from chatt state.
1) I am thinking about getting a perm.(after I grow out my hair a little bit, of course)
2) I'm taking an oil painting class this summer! I am so excited!
3) I have a giant thermos full of Starbucks coffee. Isn't that just wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment