Thursday, April 15, 2010

More than one blog post a week!?

Crazy huh?
A person in my science class asked me if my dress was maternity.
Negative on that one.
I'm so excited about tonight and tomorrow and the rest of the days!





Just something:
The forest floor is carpeted with dead leaves and stray petals from the trees above.
A cool, green shadow is cast across my face, shading my eyes from the piercing sun.
Little feathered creatures are singing to eachother sweet, simple songs of love.
A swift breeze carries the scent of dogwoods and violets through this haven of mine.
Tiny insects are buzzing around my face, curious to see what I am.
Mischievous squirrels make themselves busy by chasing eachother around the trees.
I smile as all these things commmence, for this is my secret place.

I must go eat and go to the symphony now!
Mary Em

1 comment: