Friday, April 30, 2010

thoughts thoughts thoughts oh and happy may day

My mind is in a twisted jumbled mess. Because of that, I have a raging headache. Ouch. Happy May Day

Anyway, if you don't know me, this won't make any sense. If you do know me...it won't make sense to you either. This is basically a spill of my thoughts. So buckle your seatbelts and get ready.
first,
Yesterday, I laid...layed? whatever I sprawled out in the sunshine for a mere fifteen minutes on my porch. I just soaked up the sunshine and my heart smiled. God really has blessed me with so many things in my life. He has given me such peace with the world lately.Finals are here, I'm taking the SAT tomorrow, and I'm playing weddings and things all throughout May. Those are things that I would generally be stressing over. But no, I'm fine! So thanks, God. You are truly mighty and you care ever so much for your people.

second,
While listening to Jonsi (if you have not checked him out, scroll down and listen to his link on my page. OR if you really want a visual treat go to the jonsi website and watch the video entitled "go do" eek. it's good stuff) and Sea Wolf and Zachery James Dodds etc. yesterday, I was struck with such a violent fit of inspiration it wasn't even funny. Well maybe a little bit. But that's beside the point. So not only have I been blessed with peace, I have been blessed with so much inspiration for photos, collages, paintings, etc. that I will have something creative to do for the rest of the summer.

third,
I have a little playhouse in my backyard. It was functional for .2 years. probably. I mean that's how little we've used it. BUT my mom and I were talking about it, and she said I could turn it into my studio! It doesn't have heat or air conditioning...which stinks, but I can still use it 3/4's of the year. So yeah, I'm blessed with a space to work on all of my creativ things. AH God you are so good.

I once told Micah that I thrive on threes. It's true. So I'm going to stop there.
Hm technically this could have been entitled "three things from the chatt state library", because that is where I am...but I'm to lazy to go back and change it.

Have a sunshiny Friday!
Mary Em

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks for this happy post Emily! It brightened my day! And yes, isn't God amazing?!!! (oh, hope your headache goes away soon!...:)

    ReplyDelete