Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Three Things from the Chatt State Library

Well more than three, I lied.
Projects list-expect it tomorrow, and Mrs. Mindy, I have not finished the pillow yet. *blush* (I'm hanging my head in shame) I'm pretty sure Micah is going to get that sometime in the summer...oh well.
Okay on to the things:
1) I'm in such a folk music phase it's not even funny. Seriously. Not funny.
2) I'm wearing a Courtney Marie Andrews T-shirt! If you don't know who that is, look her up and listen to Oh the Blue or It's okay I understand. Those are my favorites.
3) I'm wearing a cozy sweater and rainboots. There's nothing like that warm, dry feeling when it's chilly and wet.
*bonus* I found a tripod in my house, it might just work for my camera. So yeah, solo picture adventures may commence asap (act swiftly awesome pachyderm)

And one last thing.
I've been hankering to go to Arizona. I went there November of 08. But I feel like it's home. ASU is the one college that I would be tempted to move far far away for.
Okay. Have a great day. Keep it sunshiny even thought it's grey outside.
Well that was cheesy.
Mary Em

No comments:

Post a Comment