Monday, April 26, 2010

Please don't be a player hater



If you dig her recent work then you should go congratulate her.




Freelance Whales.
I was told to look them up by a barista at Starbucks. Mmm good choice.

So yeah. I FINALLY did it. I bought the camera of my dreams. haha Well as close as I could get to it. Now nothing is stopping me from concept shoots and whatnot.

Project update: Believe it or not, I am on track. My project for this week is repairing/reconstructing some pieces of clothing that I've had for a while...but haven't been able to do anything with. In another post this week, I'll do a really awesome checklist that will help me and bore you. YAY!
This past weekend was a wonderful one. Jen spent the whole weekend with me. needless to say, it was boss.

Anywho.
Have a great week.
Mary Em

3 comments:

  1. Love your "about me" and love that you got a fab new camera! Let us see your new textile creations after you've worked your magic on them this week!
    Love,
    ~Amy Creamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh....no pics of the pillow?????

    awesome cam...congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete