Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 (fast) things from the chatt state library

okay, thing numer uno, I (basically passed but) FAILED a math test, AGAIN! What the heck?! is this going to be a regular thing for me? There WERE only 16 questions...but still....UGH. so I have to study like CRAZY so I can retake it tomorrow, before the chapter is closed...UGH.

#2, I woke up this morning with a super super super bad headache and couldn't go to sleep. I still have the headache.....UGH

#3. Wade Johnston & the Navigators (his band) had a photoshoot. It's pathetic and uncreative. The band's great, the photographer's stupid (check it out for yourself HERE )

Okay I'm late for Math...I am so confused about this class. I sit in class forever talking about super easy stuff, then I go fail tests.

Adios

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary!
    I'll be praying for you!
    If it makes you feel any better, I have a killer headache too and I forgot my books for Comp AND for ACT today.
    We both need fall break. Too bad we don't get one. gr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get one! I'm going to Missouri! Oh dear. I'm sorry... oh and thanks for praying!

    ReplyDelete